Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Eumig 830 XL Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member firestorm_bsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a Eumig 830 XL and have figured out everything except for the longtime area. I understand that you set the switch to LT but from there I'm lost. So if anyone knows anything I'd appreciate the help.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member al77's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Eumig 881 PMA with a longtime function, perhaps it is similar. On the 881 you Set the LT/norm/VT switch to LT, Then you set a timer dial for the length of your shot 2-10 seconds, then you slide accross the start longtime button to start filming. The camera stops filming automatically when the timer length runs out. This gives you time to run in to the shot waving manically! Of course the controls may be different on your camera. hope this helps.

    I've also read that the LT function can be used to keep the shutter open for up to a minute to do time lapse shots &/or shoot in low light. In the 881 PMA manual it mentions this on p18 under the 'automatic time exposures' heading. I'll test this out on the next cart i shoot.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 16, 2003 08:20 AM: Message edited by: al77 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member firestorm_bsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I'll go play with it right now and see if that works. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •